All you need are high-quality produce and a good .
- Use organically grown, unsprayed produce.
- Wash all produce.
- Do not use the skins of oranges and grapefruits because they contain a toxic substance that should not be consumed in large quantities.
- All pits-peach pits, plum pits, etc. must be removed before juicing. Seeds of lemon, lime, melon, grape may be placed in the juice along with the fruit.
- Don't hesitate to include stems and leaves along with the fruits and vegetables. However, carrot and rhubarb greens should be removed as they contain toxic substances..
- Most fruits and vegetables will have to be sliced or cut into chunks or sticks to accommodate the size of your juicer.
- Bananas and avocados should not be placed in the juicer because they are low in water.